- Where is Yogurtland? Well if your not in the OC your out of luck! But if you are then you must go there! It is off Alicia and Valencia (across from the community center), and I just was informed there is one in RSM and in the Kaleidoscope. They have probably 15 flavors of yogurt and a whole bunch of toppings - including cocoa puffs - my family's fav! And it's all self serve, so make it like you want it! Yum - I think I need one now.
- How do you make Poppyseed Chicken? Ok, this is from the top of my head so bear with me..................
- I take a 9 x 13 pan and layer the bottom with 2 cups rice (I use brown) then add chicken (any kind works - legs, thighs and breast).
- In a bowl mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup, with 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup of sour cream. pour this mixture over chicken. (I use healthy request soup and low fat sour cream and it still turns out good)
- Add 2 cans of water to dish (check this half way through and make sure you do not need to add more water.
- Use one roll of whole wheat Ritz crackers. I put the whole roll in a large baggy and crush them with the soup can. Mix with 1/2 stick melted butter or margarine and 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds.
- sprinkle cracker mixture over chicken.
- I cover for half the cooking time and take off foil in the end to make the crackers a little crispy.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 60 minutes. Don't forget the non-stick spray!
This is supper yummy and my kids gobble it up!
So there you have it - dinner and dessert! :)
Update: I just found out that there are Yogurtlands in 5 states!