Sunday, July 27, 2008

ABC's of ME :)

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Lindsey & my sister Heather, to do the abc's of me:

A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? I'm blessed with many - my sisters & family, Kelly & Cathi, and everyone else - you know who you are!

C. Cake or pie? Either/or?????? how bout both - Chocolate cake & Claim Jumper peach pie (seasonal)
D. Day of Choice? Sunday - so relaxing
E. Essential Item? rainbow sandals, iced tea

F. Favorite color? sky blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears - the baby ones
H. Hometown? Mission ViejoI. Favorite indulgence? YogurtLand - Kahlua with Butterfingers on it - yum - any day!
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 4 :) L. Life isn't complete without? God's grace & See letter I.
M. Marriage Date? May 4, 1996
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 2 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? depends on the season - fall = apples, summer = oranges
P. Phobias? motorcycles, I saw one go down and now I freak out whenever I see them!
Q. Quotes? Our circumstances are not an accurate reflection of God's goodness. Whether life is good or bad, God's goodness, rooted in His character, is the same.
--Helen Grace Lescheid
R. Reasons to smile? Faithful God, fun & good kids, fun & loving family, fun & caring friends
S. Season of choice? honestly - there are things I like about each season (Fall = leaves changing colors, Winter = snow, Spring = flowers, Summer = beach)T. Tag 5 people: Jen, Kristen , Courtney, Jill, Crysti, and carrie (Carrie - that's 3)
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm really good at Wii Golf
W. Worst habit? taking my shoes off wherever I sit!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? sushi then yogurt (see Letter I) - a perfect meal!
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo - if it matters................

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yogurtland? Where is this? COT is SO last week.

Jen S said...

Fun post, Shannon. Can I be tagged? :) And, you really made me crave frozen yogurt!!!!!!!

Shan said...

Tag Jen - your it!!!! :)

Nyla said...

I have not heard of Yogurtland either. Where is it?

And yes, I am saying that Step Brothers is very funny...but vulgar...it has two lines in it that are very offensive. I just though it wasn't necessary. If you can get past that, it is super funny.

Crysti & Jerome said...

Oh my goodness! I've never been tagged before. I'm so honored :-)
PS - Blog friend, I see you in church sometimes...next time I see you, I'm running over with a hug. I feel so silly never saying, "hi". Like you're my pen pal or something :-)