Sunday, July 20, 2008

R & R

Welcome to paradise!! This is what the first day of my vacation looked like...................
Then it cleared and we got to play outside :)

Our family got out for a little R & R at the river, which if you've been to Laughlin you know it's not really relaxing, fun - but not so relaxing. It should be called G & G - GO GO GO. We played on the water during the days (which ended up being kinda a disaster - 2 out of 3 Wave Runners broke down within the first 3 minutes! But the next day it went a little better - they lasted almost 4 hours - one was burning oil and had to be taken in, then my cousin hit a sand bar and got rocks in the propeller, the current took her miles down the river and we had to go rescue her!) . Then at night went out to dinner with the whole family and played until late. Believe it or not, these are just about the only pictures I got! We were there with 26 other people and I don't have any pics of them - bummer.

It was - as always - a fun little trip to the River.

6 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

26 people but minus 4 important people!!!!
glad u had fun bummer about the sea-do probs!!!!!
next year!

CLR said...

I can't believe we didn't take pictures. I always love the "big" family one after dinner. What happened???? Had a great time, though, as always!!! Roulette next year!!!! Love that!!!

Nyla said...

I love the picture of Mandy in the tub! She is so cute! The picture you have are better than no pictures! :) Looks like fun!

Kristen said...

looks like fun!!

lindsey said...

so fun! we miss you guys. i tagged you on my blog today!

lindsey said...

SOunds fun as always....only thing that would have made it better is if I was there of course! We'll make it one of these years......

Sean