Thursday, August 9, 2007

Andrew Barret 8/9/88

How did he go from this ...............to this ????


my son is 19 today.
Time really does fly................

And he just kept getting cuter..................


How do I explain him..........

Andrew has such a soft gentle soul. He is affectionate, never afraid to come up and hug me or hold my hand. He has always loved animals and children :}





Drew and Mandy in Montana

He can be so serious at times then other times he is goofy, full of quick wit and jokes.



He is a great big brother and the girls all love him so much...........................


As John wrote about him "He is a diamond in the rough", he is trying to find his way in the world and I can't wait to see what God has in store for him. I pray daily for him to make good decisions and to look to God for everything! It is hard having a child who is on his own now and all I can do is pray that we have taught him well enough.............

I know his life and adventures are only starting....................



I love you Drew - "One Love"
Happy 19th birthday................................






4 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

Oh so sweet Shannon! What a great tribute to Drew. You are an amazing mom!! But i have to say nice feathered bangs.. sweet!!
love you girl!

lindsey said...

just for the record, silas is not going to get that big. actually, he's gonna stay just the size he is. we talked about it, and he agreed. happy birthday andrew - we love you so!

Heather said...

Aawww,...I almost forgot he was once that cute! J/K My favorite pic is his eating ice cream under the tree. Love that kid! Now he's all tall and stuff...how did that happen? Anyways, you are an amazing mom and I'm sure God has great things planned for him..all in His time...until then we'll keep on lovin' him and supportin' him! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I have a 19 year old grandson. I enjoyed having lunch with drewski today. We know God has an awesome plan for his live. It will be great watching what God has in store for him. We love you Andrew and are proud to have you as our grandson. love G & G