Saturday, August 11, 2007

Design on a Dime..........

While Ashley and Amber where away at camp this week I wanted to surprise Ashley by redoing her room. We had done Ambers a couple of months ago but had to wait to do Ash's. I just decided to do this on Wednesday and they are coming home a day early! today! yikes! So I threw it all together and am finished just in time to leave for the Faith Hill Tim McGraw concert (tell ya about that tomorrow). Here are some before and after pics :} so fun..........


Just plain white with a twin wood bed. And probably 2000 holes in walls (don't ever let your daughters staple stuff to the wall!!!!eeek - took hours to fill all the little staple holes).




New bed, crown molding, paint, lighting, fun picture things - I think she will be surprised :}


Here is what we did to Ambers:
I'm bummed I won't be here to see her reaction but I know she will be happy.
Next will be Mandy's room - I'm gonna need a forklift for that one!!!!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

so so so cute shannon. i can't believe you pulled it off so quickly!

Cathi Hamen said...

I was glad I got to see Ashley's reaction! She was so cute.. she could not stop screaming!!!!!
I loved it!!!
IKEA is the best place for design on a dime in 48 hours!
You are awesome!!